Vision Money Pty Ltd (ABN: 82 164 179 471)
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website, www.visionmoney.com.au, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this website.
Website Terms and Conditions (Terms)
In these Terms, “we” and “us” mean Vision Money Pty Ltd and “you” means you the customer or site visitor.
Access to and use of the Vision Money Website and the services available through the Website are subject to the following Terms as may be updated by us from time to time.
- These are the terms on which Vision Money permits users to access and use the Website including using the services and functionality made available through the Website, viewing Content provided by Vision Money, communicating with Vision Money and reviewing service information.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms by:
- using, browsing or accessing any part of the Website;
- registering as your details through the Website; or
- using the services and functionality made available through the Website.
- Vision Money may from time to time review and update these Terms to take account of new laws, regulations, products or technology. Your use of the Website will be governed by the most recent Terms posted on the Website. By continuing to use the Website, you agree to be bound by the most recent Terms. It is your responsibility to check the Website regularly for updated versions of the Terms.
- The Website is subject to change at any time without notice and may contain errors.
Using the services and functionality made available through the Website
- Using the services and functionality made available through the Website is governed by these Terms.
- Vision Money provides its Website visitors and members the opportunity to use the services and functionality made available through the Website. By using the services and functionality made available through the Website, you are offering to use our services on and subject to these Terms.
- You should note that some countries have import restrictions on certain services. If you are outside Australia, you will be responsible for checking whether such restrictions apply before using the services and functionality made available through the Website.
- Vision Money reserves the right to change the services and functionality made available through the Website from time to time as required. We reserve the right to change information immediately without notice to you in the event of any errors. We also reserve the right to refuse to provide services and functionality made available through the Website based on information on our Website that is outdated, otherwise incorrect or for any other reason.
- Vision Money reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to block, modify or remove any Content contained on the Website without notice, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such actions.
- The Content on the Website is for general information purposes only.
- While care has been taken in preparing the Content on this Website, Vision Money and its employees, related parties, directors, officers, agents, volunteers, contractors and subcontractors will not accept any liability, including for any loss or damage, resulting from the reliance on the Content, or for its accuracy, currency and completeness.
- If you have a complaint regarding any Content, Vision Money’s sole obligation will be to review any written complaint notified to it and, if it sees fit, in its sole discretion, to modify or remove the particular Content.
- You are not permitted to frame or link the Website without Vision Money’s express written permission.
- All intellectual property rights, including copyright and patents, in the Website, Vision Money’s goods and services, and all components of them are owned or licensed by Vision Money or any of its related entities. You must not copy, modify or transmit any part of the Website.
- The Website contains trademarks, logos, service names and trade names of Vision Money or third parties which may be registered or otherwise protected by law. You are not permitted to use any trademarks, logos, service names, trade names or any other Content or copies of the Content appearing on the Website.
Website licence and use
Vision Money grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to use the Website for your own personal use subject to the restrictions specified in clause 11. You may not download (other than page caching) or modify the Website or any portion of the Website. Any Content that you post on the Website or otherwise provide or communicate to Vision Money will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- In using the Website you must not:
- engage in any commercial activity including marketing, advertising or commercial promotion of goods or services, resale, collect and use any information for the benefit of other merchants, data mine or use robots or other data collection methods;
- impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or organisation;
- defame, abuse, stalk, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation, rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- post, link to, or otherwise communicate or distribute any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information, or otherwise use the Website in a manner which is unlawful or would infringe the rights of another person including any intellectual property rights; or
- post, link to, or otherwise distribute any information, material or item which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may result in legal proceedings being taken against you.
- Vision Money provides no warranties and cannot guarantee that any file, program, access or use of the Website is free from viruses, malware or other harmful technology or material which could damage or infect your data, hardware, software or other equipment. By accessing and using the Website you assume all risk in this regard and you release Vision Money from all applicable liability and responsibility.
Termination of your access to the Website
Vision Money may at any time immediately terminate your access (including restricting access) to the Website or any feature of the Website for any reason (including due to your breach or alleged breach of these Terms) in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Any indemnities given by you and any limitations of our liability survive such termination.
Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability
To the full extent permitted by law, Vision Money excludes all warranties, whether express or implied, including any warranties or representations concerning availability of the Website, quality, completeness, accuracy, suitability, acceptability or fitness for purpose in relation to the Website, the Content, the conduct of any users, all links to or from the Website and the goods and services advertised or accessible on the Website.
You agree to fully indemnify Vision Money, its directors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and affiliates in respect of all loss, damage, costs, expenses (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), fines, penalties, claims, demands and proceedings howsoever arising, whether at common law (including negligence) or under statute, in connection with any of the following:
- any breach of these Terms by you;
- your access or use of the Website; or
- your communications with Vision Money.
Jurisdiction and law
These Terms are governed by and must be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and the Commonwealth of Australia in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms, their performance and subject matter.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
Each provision of these Terms is severable from the others and no severance of a provision will affect any other provision.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Vision Money. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of Vision Money.